Lucas Strawhorn Photography

Lucas Strawhorn Photography

Providing a compelling and artistic view to your most important memories

2100 pebble
las vegas , NV 89123 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Congratulations on your Engagement!

Memories by Lucas  offers photography  service for every step of your wedding before during and after your big day.

My Name is Lucas, I am a photographer, a designer, and artist. Over the last ten years as a photographer I have worked for national magazines like Where Magazine and with fortune 500 companies like Yes co, Greenspun Media, and Devry University. But what I really enjoy is joining couples on their wedding day and sharing that joy on one of the happiest days of their lives. Over the years I have joined over 2000 couples on their wedding day and there are a few things I have learned, no two couples are alike, no two wedding are same and I am all ways excited to meet a new couple and find out what their perfect wedding is.

Our services include:

• Wedding Photography – Full day service
  • Wedding Photography – Las Vegas Tour
  • Destination Wedding Photography
  • Engagement Photography
  • Trash the Dress
  • Album Design

Like us on Facebook!

See more photos on our website.

Please call, email or visit our website for more details. We look forward to hearing from you today.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We simply cannot say enough wonderful things about Lucas! Not only was he professional, personable and kind, but his expertise and technique is phenomenal. He finds beauty in the everyday moments and does so without being obtrusive. We had a very "Vegas" themed intimate wedding with Elvis seranading our guests and everything. But the best part was when my guests came up to me and solidified what I already knew. I had more than one guest come to me and say "We love your photographer!" and "We thought he was part of the family!". He intigrated himself into the festivities seamlessly and was always patient, helpful, and professional. I can go on and on, but his pictures should say enough. He is talented with a wonderful personality to go with it. Thank you Lucas for everything. Looks like we will be traveling to Vegas everytime I want to document our lives! Fine by us!
Jason and Crystal Hertz

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Crystal
1 Review
96x96 sq 1394907344400 vof GlamourGore
96x96 sq 1336699670052 25995623740734294976017360458599670394622716278n Beauty 2 U Mobile Makeup & Hair Design
702-513-7144
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire