Lovetts Inn

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I recently attended the wedding of one of my dearest friends at Lovett's Inn and I could not have been more pleased with my experience. The property is beautiful and the service is wonderful. The rooms were clean and well kept and each one had it's own charming character. The staff was excellent and made everyone feel comfortable and welcome. Also, the food was delicious! I would highly recommend Lovett's Inn if you are looking for a beautiful home away from home.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
LOCATION
1474 Profile Rd, Franconia, NH 03580

Lovetts Inn offers over 20 years of experience offering fully catered wedding receptions, ceremonies, family reunions, business meetings, and many other special events. With breathtaking views of the White Mountains from our beautiful property, we are certain your event will be memorable.

We are proud to concede that our dining room ha s been recommended by Gourmet Magazine, Best Restaurants of New England, and featured in The Michelin Guide. Our Inn has also been featured in New Hampshire ToDo magazine as one of "New Englands Treasures".

Hosting your event, we offer:

·         Indoor and outdoor weddings

Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
Lovetts Inn is a wedding venue from New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and New England. Lovetts Inn is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in hands on coordination, outdoor and indoor weddings, two ceremony sites, Rehearsal Dinners