Loves Me Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm so glad that I found Kendra to do my wedding flowers. I didn't know exactly what I wanted going into my meeting with her, but she helped me come up with a vision that was perfect. I am a very particular person, and she was great at answering my emails and meeting with me probably more than necessary to make sure everything was organized. I planned my wedding myself, and not having a wedding planner made me need people to help with various other design and set-up things the day of. Kendra was totally willing to do everything for me. From linens, to table numbers, to picture frames etc. she had it all covered. On the wedding day the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Kendra is also more reasonably priced than other vendors I met with, for the same or better quality and service. Thanks Kendra for all of your work and making the design aspect of my wedding perfect!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Seattle, WA 98103
Loves Me Flowers is a full service wedding and special event floral design company for the greater Seattle, Washington area. Whether your event is an intimate wine party for 50 or a cultural celebration for 500, Loves Me Flowers will create an environment that is full of beauty, glamour and ambiance.   How it all got started…   Who would h ave ever guessed that a small sketch on a scrap of paper would have transformed an idea into a career? Kendra was 15 years old when she started her first job in a flower shop in Eastern Washington. She continued working in flower shops all through high school as well as through college as this was a familiar part-time job. Kendra’s original career goal was to be a high school Art Teacher. Kendra earned a Bachelor’s in Fine Art and Education from Central Washington University. Fortunately, a few years later her career found her. Loves Me Flowers was created in 2000 from a sketch of a flower with a few falling petals…
Details