Love Gracelee Photography

Profile Picture
Ariel
1 Review
04/05/2013

Melanie is very sweet, professional and will easily become your next friend. She has done all of our photos. From a couples shoot when she first started out, to our engagements, bridal, boudoir, and wedding. I had an idea for our engagement photos and she made them 10x better. I love her and her work and she will always be my go to girl!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Panama City , FL 32404
BLOG

Wedding & Lifestyle

Thanks for taking a look at my work and considering Love Gracelee Photography for your wedding!!

My sessions are always fun, relaxed, and we focus on having a great time while never forcing the photography. Capturing the moment as it happens. When you see your images I want you to be blown away, not because of the beautiful lighting or scenery, but because you feel the emotion that was seized at that moment.

With a photojournalistic style, I will document your wedding, making sure to get not only the traditional portraits, but the stunning artistic work and candid images that will make your gallery complete.

I hope you enjoy looking! And please dont stop here! Check out my website and blog!

+/- read less