Love Couture Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I purchased my Karen Willis Holmes bridal gown from Love Couture Bridal. This was my second-time (in two days!) trying on wedding dresses. I had started to narrow down what I liked, and based on a brief conversation with my awesome stylist, she brought me an assortment of gowns, almost all of which I loved enough to show my sisters, mom, and one of my bridesmaids. Of course the gown I loved the most was the most expensive (but still within the range I told my stylist), but I am so happy that I went with the dress that made me cry when I put it on. I didn't love the lace-up back, but the boutique worked with the designer and I wound up with buttons (real ones, not the fake over-the-zipper kind), which looked gorgeous. I didn't get my alterations done here, because I had moved out of the area by the time my dress arrived (well within the time period they told me). Overall, I would definitely recommend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
12500-B Park Potomac Avenue, Potomac, MD 20854
Love Couture Bridal, created by Sandy Ferreira Leone, a long lasting member of the local Rockville bridal industry for over 15 years. She is passionate about providing a fresh approach to the Washington, D.C. brides by offering a pampering bridal shopping experience through a full service bridal salon.

Each of the designers offered at L
ove Couture has been thoughtfully considered and selected. Our vast selection of wedding gowns offers brides moderate price points all the way up to custom haute couture. The social occasion department offers a lovely array of bridesmaid’s attire, mother of the bride, cocktail wear and flower girl dresses.

We believe finding your wedding gown should be a relaxed and personalized experience. Our intimate boutique provides a charming setting to allow you to feel like you have stepped away from all of the pressures of wedding planning. Through private appointments our bridal stylists dedicate time listening to your vision so we can assist in finding the ultimate gown that leaves you feeling confident and radiant.

Love Couture’s showroom is conveniently located in Park Potomac Place at exit 4B, Rt. 270 and Montrose Road
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
Love Couture Bridal is a wedding bridal salon from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Love Couture Bridal is a professional wedding gown salon that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in fine wedding attire