Lotus Bridal

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

After reading so many great reviews about Lotus I decided to come take a look for myself. And it didn't hurt that I was a 15 minute drive from my house. Lotus bridal was my first and only stop when I went looking for my dress because I found THE dress for me. My consultant Annie was amazing. She was very pleasant and very sweet. I told her my budget and described what kind of dress I was looking for and how I wanted to look for my wedding. The first dress she picked out and showed me ended up being the dress I picked in the end (even after I tried on about 7 other dresses.) She was right on target. She never pressured me to buy the dress or anything. Even the woman who took my measurements was very pleasant and nice as well. Explained the sizing on the size chart and when my dress would come. I'm happy I came here and I would recommend anyone to come here as well.

I can't wait till my dress comes and I'll update my review then as well. I'm sure all the other consultants are very pleasant as well but anyone who is able to have Annie will be very happy. I know I was!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1822 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11229

Lotus Bridal offers a unique collection of bridal lines that radiate beauty, elegance and style. With personal and professional attention, a bride can leisurely browse through an exquisite collection of bridal gowns, accessories and dresses for the entire bridal party.

Our commitment to our customers is impeccable service, utmost ... read more

Our commitment to our customers is impeccable service, utmost quality, and reasonable prices. Our boutique is designed to offer the customer a relaxing and comfortable environment to shop. We are here not only to help you find your dream wedding gown but also to lend support and advice to any wedding related inquiries you may have. Please call us to make an appointment for an amazing bridal shopping experience.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Lotus Bridal is a wedding bridal salon from Brooklyn, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Staten Island, and Long Island. Lotus Bridal is a professional wedding bridal salon that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in providing wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses in every style for every bride