Los Verdes Golf Course

Los Verdes Golf Course

Premier Ocean View Venue for Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, Engagement Parties and Celebrations

7000 W. Los Verdes Drive
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 350
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Breathtaking views in an astonishingly beautiful setting, that is what you will find at the Los Verdes Golf Course, perched on the crest of a gently rolling hill in Rancho Palos Verdes. This remarkable wedding venue boasts panoramic ocean views from Malibu to Catalina Island, as well as the right facilities to take full advantage of the natural beauty that surrounds it.

Your guests will arrive via the private circular drive leads which leads to a pair of wrought-iron gates that open onto the Terrace which is flanked by towering pines on one side and glass doors to the Vista Ballroom on the other. Once they enter the grounds, they are sure to be entranced by the tree-dotted, rolling fairways splashed with color from the abundant flowers leading to the views of an azure sea.

At Los Verdes Golf Course, there is only one wedding hosted at a time, so you can be certain that every detail of your special day will be thoughtfully handled to your satisfaction.

Wedding Ceremony and Reception Features at Los Verdes Golf Course

At Los Verdes Golf Course there are two inspiring locations for your wedding ceremony; whether it’s held on the Catalina Patio or 10th tee, your guests will be treated to the honor of witnessing the exchange of vows against a backdrop of unmatched scenery. The ocean views stretch as far as the eye can see, a parade of gently gliding sailboats and soaring seabirds in the background complete the setting perfectly.

You can choose to have hors d’oeuvres be served outdoors, under the awning of the charming Terrace before retreating into the Vista Ballroom for the reception. Accommodating up to 350 guests, Vista Ballroom’s floor-to-ceiling windows open out onto the golf course as it meets the Pacific Ocean, presenting exceptional views and majestic sunsets from every vantage point.

The room adjoining the Vista Ballroom serves as an ideal location to create a cozy cocktail lounge, buffet stations, a dressing room or a babysitting area.

On-site staff will assist with planning the details of your wedding day from how to customize your décor to the most romantic spots for memorable photos.

The Cuisine at the Los Verdes Golf Course

A delicious meal awaits you at Los Verdes Golf Course.  In planning your reception, the catering staff will guide you through the array of choices available to you, from one of the meals on our existing menu to a custom menu designed by our Executive Chef specifically for your event.

Complimentary parking, an elegant wedding cake, gourmet desserts and linens are a few of the items included in the Club’s reasonably priced packages.

Check out this fantastic tool!

You are able to create your dream wedding while being price conscience and the Dream Wedding Calculator helps you do just that.  The Dream Wedding Calculator is a step-by-step approach that will guide you through decisions, help you plan your cocktail hour, reception dinner and instantly see the budget estimates.  The program even allows you to edit your choices on the fly to compare price estimates.

Have questions?  Liszette, the virtual advisor will give you clarification and hints along the way. Once you are complete with your planning, you may save your summary by a free log in, or email and print your choices to share.

Click here to see how www.dreamweddingcalculator.com will be an invaluable asset to planning your special day.

Host your holiday event with us & choose from the gifts below! Book between August 1 - September 30 & choose 3 Free items* Book between October 1 - October 31 & choose 2 Free items* Book between November 1 - November 30 & choose 1 Free item* Select from • Free Additional Hour • Free Room Rental • Free Dessert Buffet • Free Coffee, Tea & Soda • Free Appetizer (1) *Minimums & restrictions apply. Offer Cannot be combined or on previously booked events. Must occur between November 1 & December 31, 2014 www.holidaypartycalculator.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I Immediately fell in love with Los Verdes Golf Course. It was the hidden gem that I had been looking for. Jacquelyn reviewed the packages, answered any questions that we had and we signed a contract the same day. I was so apprehensive to sign the contract considering it was one of my best friends birthdays that I had signed for but the venue was completely booked until the following January 2015 and I knew I wanted to get married in November 2014. But there was nothing else available so I settled. One week later Jacquelyn called me to let me know that there was a bride willing to switch her date with mine. I literally cried and said yes!! From the first day that I came to Los Verdes I have had nothing but positive things to say and a magic that I cannot describe. Jacquelyn truly has gone over and beyond to make my wedding the best day of my life. There was never a time in which I contacted her and she didn't have something positive to say or a solution for an impending problem that she could not fix. Like a guardian angel she always had my better interest at heart and truly treated me as family. She always managed to put my mind at ease during this stressful process. I now consider her a friend and not just a coordinator that helped me though one of the most stressful times of my life. Jacquelyn is the type of person that we find once in a lifetime. She always has a smile on her face, always is happy, helpful, and truly a beautiful soul. I can see why she plans events like these because she remains so professional and collected. I cannot thank her enough for everything that she has done for me. But what I can say is if you chose this venue you will not regret it because they will go over and beyond to try to make whatever your fairy tale beginning is come true. What a better way to say "I DO" then with Los Verdes.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Endorsements
I recommend the services of Los Verdes Golf Course to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher
Los Verdes Golf Course is a wedding ceremony site and reception venue from Los Angeles, California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Rancho Palos Verdes, Coastal San Pedro, and Redondo Beach. Los Verdes Golf Course is a professional wedding location and venue that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for several years. We specialize in Weddings, Birthdays, Bar/Bat Mitvahs and more
310-377-7888
ext. 19
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7