Lori Nansi

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lori insanely talented and loves what she does, and that comes through in the end result. She approaches hair and makeup like art, and I promise you that your hair and makeup will truly be a work of art. Not only is she great at what she does, she's responsible and committed to making your day amazing, eliminating any unneeded stress for a bride-to-be. As an example, she woke up at 4:00 in the morning and traveled over 50 miles to my wedding venue, she and her team were there before we had even planned (7:30 am, ridiculous, right?)

On top of her talent, Lori is easy to talk to, fun, genuine and calming...all great traits for a vendor in a chaotic bridal suite. I had so much fun at the trial, it felt like I was seeing an old friend when she arrived for hair and makeup on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls looked beyond beautiful, and the hair and makeup lasted through a very long, hot, humid, monsoony/rainy July day.

I cannot express how great Lori is, but if you're undecided, I promise you that you would not regret hiring Lori Nansi of Le Mariee'.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Silver Spring, MD 20906
BLOG

Ethereal.Bohemian.Rustic.Vintage.Romantic Styles. Specializing in the "untraditional Bride".

Featured on Style Me Pretty, Magnolia Rouge, Green Wedding Shoes,Wedding Chicks, Elizabeth Anne Designs,The Lovely Find, Glamour & Grace, Charm City Weddings, Love & Lavender, Munaluchi , United With Love Washingtonian Bride & Groom Magazine & Blog, The Knot Magazine, & more. . Your wedding day will be one of the most exciting, memorable and indulgent days of your life.

You will have already put a lot of time,

effort and creativity into the organisation of your wedding to ensure your day is how you have always imagined and I will endeavour to do the same with your bridal look.

Trials aka previews are conducted at my home-based studio located in Silver Spring, Md by appt only .

** On weekdays. ** Weekends are reserved for actual weddings**

Day of services are always conducted at your location ( Hotel/Venue ect).

Kindy contact me via my website contact form, or email me directly at lorinansi@gmail.com for availability & Rates.

Lori  xo

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, On-Site Service, Trial Service
Hair: Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 12
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (38)
Lori with Le Mariee makeup is hands down the best! I have worked with many many makeup artists over the years and I am confident that Lori is the most talented artist you will find. Her makeup applications are flawless! You can tell she is truly passionate with her art and I have personally seen her TRANSFORM clients into Glowing, Beautiful Women. It is always so impressive to me to see someone with such pure talent. Not to mention she is always professional with a fun positive attitude. Just what you need on your wedding day. I recommend Lori to every bride that comes to me because I am confident they will fall in love with her and their final look for their Big Day!
PROS I KNOW (395) View All 395 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)