Long's Jewelers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from Long's right before their wedding band event in August and we couldn't be happier with it! The ring is gorgeous and we got an AMAZING deal because of the event! We went together to pick out the style I wanted. We had to order the ring from the designer and took about a month to come in. When my fiancé finally proposed I noticed the center diamond was crooked in the halo setting, so I took it back. I know I can be a little OCD with these things, but Judd completely understood and made sure it would be perfect. They resized the ring to fit my finger better and had the diamond fixed within two days!

Everyone who works there is so helpful and professional. They really want all of their customers to be educated and happy. We will be back to get our wedding bands during one of their next events! Thank you again!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
60A South Ave, Burlington, MA 01803
BLOG
Visit any of our five convenient New England locations!

Visit any of our five convenient New England locations!

Luxurious, classic elegance and fashion forward statement pieces exemplify Long’s Jewelers, Boston’s premier hot spot for high-end designer jewelry and diamonds. With deep roots and rich history in the Boston landscape and in the jewelry industry, we continue our tradition of excellence through unparalleled customer service and superior product quality.

Long’s Jewelers has been awarded to the prestigious American Gem Society, which is appointed to few jewelers in America. It is given only after strict examination of a company’s gemological proficiency and proof of unquestionable business ethics and practices. Our diamond experts examine thousands of diamonds every year and measure performance, symmetry, beauty and value. Only a very small percentage of all the diamonds we evaluate meet the Long’s standards. If a diamond fails any of our strict tests, it will never be a part of a Long’s engagement ring. You can be 100% confident in each and every diamond at Long’s.

Long’s provides customers with the biggest names in bridal jewelry such as Scott Kay, Ritani, Memoire, and more. In addition, Long’s offers a broad selection of fashion jewelry, timepieces, and giftware. David Yurman, Mikimoto, Roberto Coin, Breitling, TAG Heuer, Orrefors and Lladro are just a few of our partners.

+/- read less
Details
Jewelry: Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement...