LongBrook Photography

LongBrook Photography

Haverford, PA
Quality of Service

Alexander of LongBrook Photography shot our wedding and I can’t say enough about how happy I am with him and his work. If you want great photos with more personality than your standard wedding photos, then Alexander is your guy! I’ve always enjoyed photography myself and once I saw Alexander’s work, I knew he would be the photographer for our wedding.

His eye for lighting, poses, backdrop, and overall vision are superb. He is a wonderful individual and artist. We enjoyed working with him from beginning to end. He continuously exceeded our expectations. We never felt uncomfortable around him (which is huge for wedding photos). You could tell he was passionate and excited about the photos he was capturing.

We were definitely a couple on a budget. But I will say, as most do, that the money you put into a good photographer goes a long way. They are the ones capturing your day and providing you the memories that will last you a lifetime. I think LongBrook Photography is something worth investing in.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Haverford, PA 19041

Fine Art Wedding & Portrait Photography

My name is Alexander. I am a photographer based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

... read more

I enjoy a good bourbon whiskey, great friendship & traveling. I can honestly say that it is an honor to call myself a photographer. I love this trade because it allows me to create tangible memories that live on for generations.

I am humbled that I have the opportunity to get to know such amazing couples who are totally crazy about each other.

Your wedding day is about YOU. My goal is to keep it that way. I want to preserve the subtleties of the day while narrating things as they unfold into what will become an invaluable family legacy.

I would love to tell your story!

Wedding collections begin at $2200, with full day coverage starting at $4000. All packages include full resolution digital download of images.

Premium Leather Flush Mount Albums are available a-la-carte as well as other services.

Engagement, Family and individual portrait shoots begin at $400.

For Collections & Additional Services:

Please Inquire.

Let's Chat! alexander@longbrookphotography.com www.longbrookphotography.com +/- read less