Loft Photography LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Loft Photography is SO wonderful. They photographed my best friends' wedding a few years ago and did such an amazing job that I knew I had to have them as part of my own special day.
We scheduled bridal portraits on a day that ended up being almost a blizzard, and since I had envisioned an outdoor shoot with natural light they were happy to reschedule for another time. They are so FUN to work with and have wonderful ideas.
Loft made both me and my husband very comfortable during photos so that they are all very natural-looking.
WE LOVE LOFT! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Austin & Hill Country, TX 78130
BLOG

Texas Fine Art Film & Editorial Photographer

We are so glad that you are considering Loft! And WELCOME.

Loft Photography was started in 2012 by two principal photographers, Abbey Henderson & Andrea Martinez. From humble beginnings in our loft studio, we've grown into a photography boutique serving both domestic and international clients alike.

Drawing inspiration from ... read more

We are so glad that you are considering Loft! And WELCOME.

Drawing inspiration from nature, honest emotions, and pure simplicity, our work is timeless with a touch of romance.

As recent brides, we understand the weight of choosing a photographer. Your photographs are the most important investment you will make in the planning process; the keepsake that you take away from this sacred event. Photographs fill in where the memory lacks. When your marriage faces the hardest day, we want you to be able to look back on the best day – the foundation for this beautiful journey, and remember that it’s all worth it.

Contact us at info@loftphotography.com!

It would be a delight to tell your story - unobtrusively, honestly, joyfully.

+/- read less