Local Color Flowers

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Top 3 best vendors I had for our special day. They works tirelessly to make sure our vision was shown in all the floral details and within our budget. We had multiple bouquets, bouts and a huge lush garland to hang on an archway- all done BEAUTIFULLY for a great price.

Ellen and the team are absolutely amazing and I wouldn't have changed my flowers for my wedding at all. So thankful to have met the team!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
3100 Brentwood Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21218
BLOG
Our Mission

Local Color Flowers is a Baltimore-based floral design business. We create personalized arrangements and bouquets from fresh, seasonal, and sustainable flowers cultivated by local specialty growers. We are committed to responsible use of resources, supporting the local economy and promoting neighboring farms. We provide our
clients an environmentally and socially conscience alternative when purchasing flowers.

Our Vision

Local Color Flowers seeks to create and support a sustainable community; where people choose local products and services; where flower farms and farm families are thriving; where there is a diverse, strong local economy; and where people are connected to the living world around them.

About the Founder

Ellen Frost

My first experience working within local agriculture was a weekend job working at a Maryland farm and at Baltimore farmer’s markets several years ago. I soon became a Baltimore Master Gardener and moved from a farm stand to the plant clinic table at the markets. I loved teaching people about flowers and how to grow them in the city.

Spending time with market customers, I saw the great demand for fresh, local produce and the overwhelming support of local farmers. I recognized another opportunity to connect local farmers with customers by providing the additional value of floral design services. When I read Amy Stewart’s book, Flower Confidential, I was inspired to combine everything I learned on the farm and at the markets with my entrepreneurial spirit and open Local Color Flowers.

Details
Services offered: Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)