Lizzette Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Lizzette photography was the best. She was flexible in my needs of needing an extra photography session at my legal wedding at 8am in the morning and then doing my reception 2 weeks later. I rented my photobooth from here as a package deal. She had some at the booth at all times and they had plenty of silly stuff to wear. All my guests said they had a good time with the booth. I can not wait to get all of my pictures back.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
LOCATION
Dallas, TX

Capturing more than just photographs...

Lizzette Photography specializes in capturing more than just photos, but capturing memories that will last a lifetime.

Lizzette began her photography career as an extension of her love for "picture taking". She loves taking candid shots that capture human nature when it's at its most innocent state.

We believe that a photograph is ... read more

We believe that a photograph is an extension of an individual's memory.

Our goal is to create the best photographs to help you remember your most cherished moments just the way they are meant to be remembered.

We look forward to working with you.

+/- read less