Liven It Up Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I just got married this past weekend (April 18) and I just could not wait to say these words about Misha and Liven It Up Events. AMAZING!!!!!

Misha will have your back. She will be there for you when you need her. She is unbelievably professional and organized. SHE GETS THINGS DONE. If you really really want something, she will move heaven and earth to make it happen. But she's also pragmatic and will hammer down a realistic wedding schedule to make sure the important stuff you need gets done.

Misha is warm, incredibly knowledgeable and she is genuinely excited for you and your wedding day.

For those who are on the fence of hiring a wedding planner - DO IT (Misha was my day-of wedding planner). EMBRACE your wedding day. You want to occupy yourself with thoughts of your future spouse and taking this monumental step together. You don't want to clutter your mind with thoughts about whether the caterer is setting up on time or whether the officiant knows where he's supposed to be and when. Liven It Up Events takes care of EVERYTHING and will make sure you don't have to worry about ANYTHING. On my wedding morning I was sipping my mimosa, laughing with my bridesmaids and getting my hair/make up done. A great way to start the day!

Even if you have a ton of friends helping out with the wedding there has to be a point person to smoothly coordinate everything without the bride even knowing about it. I swear, LIVEN IT UP will have your back so that you can enjoy getting married!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
561 W. Diversey Parkway, Suite 215, Chicago, IL 60614
BLOG

About Liven It Up Events

About Liven It Up Events

Liven It Up Events crafts boutique weddings, corporate affairs, and social soirees. Focusing on each facet of event creation-traditional and contemporary settings, flowers, food, wine, music and a myriad of other details- we assemble these parts to build a memorable event. We take the time to tailor the look and the feel of the event to match your vision. Guided by your wishes and our expertise, we are dedicated to make your event come to life.

About Your Planning Team

The Liven It Up Events Team is made up of a collection of experienced and seasoned Event Planners. Coming from different backgrounds, each planner brings a unique perspective to the table, but all of us have the same goal: to create the event that you envision. When you engage with Liven It Up, you’ll benefit from working with a primary planner, as well as knowing that the planners work together to support one another and bring fresh ideas to your event. Whether working in a contemporary venue or traditional hotel, in the end, the team will craft and plan a memorable and meaningful event for you.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Double Weddings, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)