Liven It Up Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anthony and his team are amazing! I think the only mistake we made with him was not letting him plan the entire thing. Anthony worked tirelessly to make our wedding successful. He calmed us down when we were stressed out, he was flexible to what we wanted, and he knew when to tell us our ideas weren't going to work. I consider myself a very organized person but on the day of the wedding Anthony was always ahead of the game and I didn't have to worry about anything. Also, he made our venue decorations look incredible. I showed him the look I wanted with a complicated space and he made it come to life and we received a ton of complements. We even planned our wedding from SF for a Chicago wedding which added to the complexity. He also always recommended vendors within our budget. We both loved working with Anthony and his team!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
561 W. Diversey Parkway, Suite 215, Chicago, IL 60614
BLOG

About Liven It Up Events

Liven It Up Events crafts boutique weddings, corporate affairs, and social soirees. Focusing on each facet of event creation-traditional and contemporary settings, flowers, food, wine, music and a myriad of other details- we assemble these parts to build a memorable event. We take the time to tailor the look an d the feel of the event to match your vision. Guided by your wishes and our expertise, we are dedicated to make your event come to life.

About Your Planning Team

The Liven It Up Events Team is made up of a collection of experienced and seasoned Event Planners. Coming from different backgrounds, each planner brings a unique perspective to the table, but all of us have the same goal: to create the event that you envision. When you engage with Liven It Up, you’ll benefit from working with a primary planner, as well as knowing that the planners work together to support one another and bring fresh ideas to your event. Whether working in a contemporary venue or traditional hotel, in the end, the team will craft and plan a memorable and meaningful event for you.

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Double Weddings, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)