Live Event Painter Anthony Galati

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew from the moment I got engaged that I wanted to add special unique touches to my wedding to not only make it stand out but to also make it memorable for my future husband and I. After going to a few weddings and seeing them have paintings that were done in a "loose" style I knew I wanted something a little more defined. After searching around I found Anthony Galati's site and knew he was just the guy for us!

After emailing back and forth and speaking on the phone, his professionalism won me over and I knew we would end up with something truly special to remember out day by. From start to finish Anthony was a pleasure to work with. Upon receiving our finished painting last month I was overwhelmed with how truly amazing it was. The attention to detail capturing so much more than just our faces was unbelievable. The attention to my bouquet, our card box, the pictures on the table of my deceased grandparents, the candles on the table that actually look lit in the painting to the 3-D effect of the details of the room were breath taking.

I cannot say enough good things about Anthony and his work. He is an great talent & I would highly recommend him to anyone I know getting married or anyone that needs a special touch to their event. My brother loved it so much he is going to be calling Anthony for his wedding next year as well!

thank you a million times again Anthony, it was such a pleasure to work with you and I am so thankful I will forever have such a beautiful painting to remember our wedding day with!

:) Laurie & Anthony

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Morristown, NJ 07960

Remember the most special day of your life with an original oil painting

A live event painting is a truly unique and fun addition to any wedding! I will set up at your reception and create an oil painting of the room and the people, as it's all happening. As added entertainment, your guests can come over and see how the painting is progressing throughout the night. I will then finish the painting after the event by adding in specifically recognizable faces of the married couple, and anyone else you choose to be prominently shown in the painting. The rest of the people will be painted in a more impressionistic style. Then when it is finished, you will have a beautiful new family heirloom to remember your special day.

Set your wedding apart from all of the others that you've been to with something that will really impress your guests. I am happy to travel to wherever your wedding is taking place. Please watch the creation of two paintings from start to finish in the videos below. They may also be seen at EventPaintingsByAnthony.com as well as larger pictures of my paintings. I am also available to do portrait paintings from photographs.

It is my goal for all of my clients to be as satisfied with their new painting as they are with their new life partner.

If you would like to contact me to check availability or for more info, please send the following:

1. What is the date of your event, including the year?
2. What is the name and address of your venue?
3. What hours will the event begin and end (please specify am/pm)?
4. Please let me know how you found out about me.

AnthonyGalati@gmail.com   973-527-7080

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Live Event Painter Anthony Galati is a wedding artist from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, Manhattan, and Connecticut. Live Event Painter Anthony Galati is a professional wedding artist that has been part of the Tri State Area wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Live Event Painting, Event Painter, Wedding Artist, Celebrations, Unique Entertainment, Recognizable Faces