Little White Dress Bridal Shop

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

The minute you walk into Little White Dress, you feel like a bride. It is a gorgeous shop with so much selection. My consultant Talia was incredible at helping me find my dream dress. Little did I know, I would choose the one that I never would have expected to love. I went to a few other places, but nowhere compared to their shop or my dress. They were very accommodating as I wanted to try on the dress again, and decided it was the one! If you are looking for that bridal experience and the perfect dress, visit Little White Dress... you won't regret it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3420 West 32nd Ave., Denver, CO 80211
BLOG

The perfect little black dress is a wonderful thing, the perfect wedding dress is everything!

Little White Dress Bridal Shop in Denver is the premier bridal boutique in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region, with a spacious and stress-free environment for brides. We offer a beautiful selection of wedding gowns and accessories from the world’s top bridal designers, along with unmatched service to provide brides with the very best shopping experience. Our highly trained bridal stylists ensure that every bride receives all the specialized attention she deserves.

Little White Dress’ carefully selected high quality and unique gowns are from the absolute best designers, including:

-Claire Pettibone

-Justin Alexander

-Charlie Brear

-Robert Bullock Bride

-Lis Simon

For the finishing touches, we offer shoes, veils, jewelry, hairpieces, and more from Emmy London, Freya Rose, Maria Elena Headpieces, Twigs & Honey, Paris by Debra Moreland, Miriam Haskell, Love Veils, and Blossom Veils.

In addition to the service and style that can be expected from Little White Dress on a daily basis, we invite brides to attend regularly scheduled trunk shows, designer appearances, and special events at our boutique.

We constantly strive to provide an extraordinary experience for our brides, and we love being a part of such an exciting time in your life! We look forward to welcoming you to Little White Dress Bridal Shop!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
The little white dress bridal shop is an amazing wedding vendor. One of our brides last year was in desperate need of a dress last minute. Without an appointment they made time for us and were compassionate. Our bride found the most beautiful dress and she felt amazing. What a relief to have a bride happy with her dress. The way the bride feels the day of her wedding is the most important. Thank you little white dress for your professionalism and great customer service!
PROS I KNOW (87)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Little White Dress Bridal Shop is a wedding dress boutique from Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Boulder, and the Rocky Mountain region. Little White Dress Bridal Shop is a professional wedding dress store that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in designer bridal gowns and accessories, including from Jenny Packham, Claire Pettibone, Liancarlo, Badgley Mischka, Matthew Christopher, Rivini, and more