Little White Dress Bridal Shop

Little White Dress Bridal Shop

The perfect little black dress is a wonderful thing, the perfect wedding dress is everything!

3420 West 32nd Ave.
Denver, CO 80211 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
About Us

Little White Dress Bridal Shop in Denver is the premier bridal boutique in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region, with a spacious and stress-free environment for brides. We offer a beautiful selection of wedding gowns and accessories from the world’s top bridal designers, along with unmatched service to provide brides with the very best shopping experience. Our highly trained bridal stylists ensure that every bride receives all the specialized attention she deserves.

Little White Dress’ carefully selected high quality and unique gowns are from the absolute best designers, including Claire Pettibone, Jenny Packham, Reem Acra, Naeem Khan, Marchesa, RIVINI, Matthew Christopher, Liancarlo, Anne Barge, Sassi Holford, Enaura, Justin Alexander, Charlie Brear, and Rosa Clara Soft. For the finishing touches, we offer veils, jewelry, hairpieces, and more from Maria Elena Headpieces, Twigs & Honey, Paris by Debra Moreland, Miriam Haskell, Love Veils, and Blossom Veils.

In addition to the service and style that can be expected from Little White Dress on a daily basis, we invite brides to attend regularly scheduled trunk shows, designer appearances, and special events at our boutique.

We constantly strive to provide an extraordinary experience for our brides, and we love being a part of such an exciting time in your life! We look forward to welcoming you to Little White Dress Bridal Shop!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is what you dream of when you imagine dress shopping!! From the minute I picked up the phone to inquire if they had the dress I was looking for, I knew this was the shop for me. The woman on the other end of the phone was so genuinely warm and you could hear the smile on her face - she was as excited as I was that they had "my" dress! And that joyfulness continued every minute I was in the store. Christine was phenomenal! I didn't feel silly that I only wanted to try on that one dress or pressured to look at pricier ones, and never once was I rushed out of the dress while I sat in it for at least an hour and sipped champagne. I was just able to bask in the incredible feeling of knowing I would marry my husband in this dress!

I can see exactly why this store has won so many awards and accolades - they have earned it!!
Kaitlin

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Endorsements
The little white dress bridal shop is an amazing wedding vendor. One of our brides last year was in desperate need of a dress last minute. Without an appointment they made time for us and were compassionate. Our bride found the most beautiful dress and she felt amazing. What a relief to have a bride happy with her dress. The way the bride feels the day of her wedding is the most important. Thank you little white dress for your professionalism and great customer service!
Associations I Belong to
Little White Dress Bridal Shop is a wedding dress boutique from Colorado. We service weddings througout the local area, including Denver, Boulder, and the Rocky Mountain region. Little White Dress Bridal Shop is a professional wedding dress store that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in designer bridal gowns and accessories, including from Jenny Packham, Claire Pettibone, Liancarlo, Badgley Mischka, Matthew Christopher, Rivini, and more
303-814-8972
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards