Little Things Wedding Favors

Profile Picture
Michaela
1 Review
04/06/2013

The service I received from Little Things Favors and Kelsey Brown specifically, is one of the best retail experiences I have ever had. My mom decided last minute that she wanted to buy some favors for my brother and my sister in law's wedding. Once I placed my order, I immediately received a phone call explaining what would arrive on time and what wouldn't.

All my items arrived on the dates they had promised, in excellent condition and packaging. However, it was really the service that blew me away. It was almost like I had a personal assistant at Little Things. Kelsey patiently answered all my questions via phone and email. I was never on hold once. There was no machine, just a person.

Weddings are stressful enough and they made this aspect so pain free. I love them.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
137 Main Street, Sayreville, NJ 08872
BLOG

Over 6,000 Unique Wedding Favors & Accessories - Ships Worldwide

Welcome to Little Things Wedding Favors -- your complete source for wedding favors, bridal shower favors, wedding accessories, including ceremony and reception essentials, wedding party gifts, and party favors. We carry over 7,000 different wedding favors and wedding accessories. Browse around - you’re sure to find the perfect wedding favors to suit your personal style.

Also be sure to check out our most popular categories: new wedding favors and our bestselling wedding favors

Why Brides Buy From Us:

• Over 10 Years In The Wedding Industry
  • Served Over 70,000 satisfied couples nationwide and worldwide
  • Been featured on NBC's The Today Show, in numerous magazines and publications
  • Huge Selection of Over 7,000 Wedding Favors and Accessories
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Easy Return Policy with No Restocking Fee!
  • Low Price Guarantee - We will meet our competitors prices!
  • Free Shipping on Orders over 125.00! (Use Code: FreeShip)

We carry all the major favor suppliers including:

• Kate Aspen
  • Fashioncraft
  • Cassaini Collection
  • Weddingstar
  • Cathy's Concepts
  • Carlson Craft Invitations and Accessories

We are a Member of the Association for Wedding Professionals International and the Jersey Shore Wedding Associaion.  We are also A+ members of the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you for stopping by! We hope that during your visit you will find the your perfect unique wedding favors and wedding accessories for your magical day!

+/- read less
Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Design, Printing
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Super easy to deal with and I can refer all of my clients with confidence. PLUS they have a beautiful showroom in nearby New Jersey.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Little Things Wedding Favors is a wedding favors and accessories retailer from Sayreville, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York City, and Long Island. Little Things Wedding Favors is a professional wedding vendor that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding favors, accessories, decorations, supplies, bridal party gifts and party favors