Little Things Wedding Favors

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.7

I definitely recommend Little Things Wedding Favors for all of your favor and gift needs. They have a great selection and great prices. I searched everywhere for the perfect cake toppers for my wedding and I found exactly what I wanted at Little Things! Shipping is fast, good communication about the order and shipment.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
137 Main Street, Sayreville, NJ 08872
BLOG

Over 6,000 Unique Wedding Favors & Accessories - Ships Worldwide

Welcome to Little Things Wedding Favors -- your complete source for wedding favors, bridal shower favors, wedding accessories, including ceremony and reception essentials, wedding party gifts, and party favors. We carry over 7,000 different wedding favors and wedding accessories. Browse around - you’re sure to find the perfect wedding favors to suit your personal style.

Also be sure to check out our most popular categories: new wedding favors and our bestselling wedding favors

Why Brides Buy From Us:

• Over 10 Years In The Wedding Industry
  • Served Over 70,000 satisfied couples nationwide and worldwide
  • Been featured on NBC's The Today Show, in numerous magazines and publications
  • Huge Selection of Over 7,000 Wedding Favors and Accessories
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Easy Return Policy with No Restocking Fee!
  • Low Price Guarantee - We will meet our competitors prices!
  • Free Shipping on Orders over 125.00! (Use Code: FreeShip)

We carry all the major favor suppliers including:

• Kate Aspen
  • Fashioncraft
  • Cassaini Collection
  • Weddingstar
  • Cathy's Concepts
  • Carlson Craft Invitations and Accessories

We are a Member of the Association for Wedding Professionals International and the Jersey Shore Wedding Associaion.  We are also A+ members of the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you for stopping by! We hope that during your visit you will find the your perfect unique wedding favors and wedding accessories for your magical day!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Favors & Gifts
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003
Employees: 10
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)