Little Miss Lovely Floral Design & Event Decorating

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I've never been someone who had every aspect of their wedding planned and when we started looking for flowers, I was immediately overwhelmed. I didn't know what I wanted or where to look. At the recommendation of a few co-workers of mine, I contacted Ami and she was EXACTLY what I needed! She was so personable, easy to work with, affordable, and I never once worried that I wouldn't have what I needed on the big day. I didn't have a real clear view of what I wanted, so I basically gave her free reign and the bouquets and table arrangements were more beautiful than anything I could have come up with and they were perfect for the tone of the wedding. Everyone loved them, but my mom was beyond impressed and that was pretty much all she talked about all day!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
9935 Stephen Decatur Highway, Unit 15, Ocean City, MD 21842
BLOG

Providing fun, one-of-a-kind design work, inspiration, and original creations.

Little Miss Lovely is a floral & event design studio that services Berlin, MD and surrounding areas. Little Miss Lovely aims to consistently offer and provide fun, one-of-a-kind design work, inspiration, and original creations.

Thank you for considering Little Miss Lovely as the florist for your wedding! Please fill out Little Miss Lovely’s Wedding Consultation Form to begin the planning process.

Little Miss Lovely specializes in the following flower services: