Lionscrest Manor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lionscrest was MAGICAL! From the views to the decorations down to the service, everything was more than Imagined! They were so helpful they made my wedding planning a breeze I was so calm and collected because they are so helpful that I didn't have much to worry about! Their staff is fantastic and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't ask for a more perfect place to get married, I will recommend Lionscrest to everyone I know and I will continue to use them in the future for any large event I have! They were great and I'm so glad I got to celebrate my wedding there!!!:) best choice venue NO DOUBT!

-Karisha BLACK!!!:)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
603 Indian Lookout Rd., Lyons, CO 80540
BLOG

A Premier Colorado Destination Wedding Facility

Lionscrest Manor is a picturesque mountain wedding venue, on a luxurious and private 50-acre Victorian estate, located in Boulder County Colorado, just minutes from Denver Colorado and the foothills. Surrounded by Hall Ranch Open Space, Lionscrest Manor provides unbelievable 360-degree views, offering your wedding guests unparalleled ambiance and serenity at your wedding.

Watch the sun set behind Longs Peak and Mt. Meeker from the opulent Grand Ballroom with its floor-to-ceiling windows and French chandeliers. Enjoy a full view of the meadow, Steamboat Mountain and surrounding sandstone formations from our panoramic skyline decks. At Lionscrest Manor, where nature meets nurture, you will be greeted with the class and charm that you should expect on your wedding day.

Lionscrest Manor is uniquely family-owned and operated. With over fifteen years of experience in the wedding and event industry, we will assist you to create the wedding or event of your dreams. Our commitment to service and support allows you, the optimum experience in creating your own distinct and memorable wedding. From our family to yours, we invite you to come and celebrate the wedding and event you've always dreamed of here at Lionscrest Manor!

+/- read less