Linzi Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

After parting ways with the first wedding planner I hired, I decided to do some additional research before hiring a new one. When I first called Linzi, she picked up on the first ring, which is a huge plus in my book. Although she couldn't talk (she was in a taxi on the way to the airport), she took the time to find out what I was looking for and set up an appointment to meet with me. From my very first meeting with Linzi and Emily, I knew they were the perfect fit. They are sincere and honest, and are brilliant at what they do. Emily ended up planning my wedding, so I only spoke with her directly after our initial meeting...do yourself a huge favor, and hire Emily to plan your wedding. I am probably one of the most picky, annoying, indecisive people she's ever met, but she handled me perfectly. Emily is a pro at what she does. She helped me get the best vendors for the best price, she was my friend/therapist through all of my family drama, she drove to my house in the middle of the night to drop off invitations in my mailbox, she handled my recently divorced in-laws (and their new significant others) perfectly, she managed to ensure my wedding at the Seagate Beach Club went off without a hitch even with a torrential downpour (I didn't even know it was raining thanks to her)... I could go on and on. Emily is worth every penny (and then some) and I can personally guarantee that you will never regret hiring her for one second. My bridesmaids fell in love with her and one even asked if they could take her back home to Chicago with them! Honestly, I gave her hell, and she was amazing. If you knew me, you'd know that I rarely give out compliments, but Emily deserves them all and more. Hire Emily to plan your wedding... she's the best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2921 NW 26th Court, Boca Raton, FL 33434
BLOG

Event Design and Management

Based in Boca Raton Linzi Events provides professional event design and management for any type and size of Wedding. Whether you wish to tent your backyard, transform an empty space, enjoy a black tie affair at a hotel or have a simple dinner reception for friends and family, we will help you plan an event of a lifetime.

Linzi ... read more

Linzi Etzion - Event Planner

Linzi is the owner & principle planner/designer of Linzi Events Inc. Linzi is known for planning events from the traditional to the untamed and unique. Her eye for design is extraordinary as she produces cutting edge, never-before-seen events . Her combined background and experience in non profit organizations, corporate and event design and management has given her the perfect blend of organizational skills , attention to detail and creativity needed to execute an event of any size. Linzi‘s passion for parties , enthusiasm and calm demeanor situation, puts clients at ease . She emphasizes the importance of establishing a distinct and personal relationship with each client making sure she fully understands their expectations. Together she works hand in hand with the client listening and executing their vision producing an event which reflects their individual personality and style. “ Minimal stress and great teamwork equals a great event” , that is her motto.

+/- read less