Lindsey R. Smith: Professional Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Top notch professional. My make-up looked flawless. Lindsey did such a good job I had to hire her again for the engagement photo shoot and I am so glad I did. She has a really warm personality and will make you look and feel great.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
2888 Central Park Way NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505

Helping to accentuate your natural beauty on your special day!

Hello, My name is Lindsey R. Smith! I am a freelance makeup artist, with over nine years professional makeup experience. Grand Rapids, Michigan is the place I call home, but I'm available for travel nationwide. I have been professionally trained in airbrush makeup and HD makeup and I have training with many top cosmetic companies including Trish Mcevoy, Mac, Bobbi Brown, and Aura from Design 1 Salon. Education is very important to me, so weather I'm doing research or taking a makeup class on the latest trends, I'm always doing something to expand my makeup knowledge.

My makeup kit doesn't discriminate... I have foundation colors to fit every skin tone, and formulas that work well with every skin texture. My makeup kit is extremely, sanitary and I take pride in maintaining a cruelty free kit.

I work to accentuate your best features in order to help you look your best on your wedding day. If the biggest thing people notice about you is that you look vibrant and fresh, then I've done my job! I'm not here to make you look like somebody else... I want you to look like yourself... only better! I look forward to working with you on your special day!

Happy wedding planning!

*Please Note: You may view my entire portfolio, see pricing, and contact me through my website. Http://www.LindseySmithMakeup.com

+/- read less