Lindsay J. C. Lack - Photojournalist

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Tracie
08/05/2012

Lindsay's photos turned out so well! Everyone I have shown them to has raved about how beautiful they are. The best part is that she got them without many people knowing she was taking photos and never got in the way. When I met Lindsay for a consultation she answered all my questions and never pushed me to use her as my wedding photographer. He price is VERY competitive and the quality of photos you get is worth much more than she charges.
She did a mini engagement session as part of our wedding package and those photos turned out great too. At our wedding Lindsay and her assistant took candid photos without ever getting in the way or having us pose and they are priceless. Even when we did our posed family and bridal party photos Lindsay was never bossy or made us jump through hoops. She has an eye to get great photos without her subjects having to pose too much. She also consistently asked if there was anything else I wanted photo wise and was willing to take whatever extra photos we asked for. I could not have been happier with my wedding photos.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Kansas City & Denver, MO 64155
BLOG

Real Emotion, Real Moments

Feel confident and comfortable with minimal posing and zero stress. My approach is warm and laid-back and my work is vibrant; filled with emotional, joyous and intimate moments. I unobtrusively capture moments that make up your day including using her journalistic skills to create intimate portrait situations illustrating your passion and ... read more

Feel confident and comfortable with minimal posing and zero stress. My approach is warm and laid-back and my work is vibrant; filled with emotional, joyous and intimate moments. I unobtrusively capture moments that make up your day including using her journalistic skills to create intimate portrait situations illustrating your passion and style.

--   My clients love me for the personalized service I provide them. I'm always punctual, always prepared and always ready to have some fun and get you loose in front of the camera so that your personality shines through in the photos. I also come insured, with backup equipment and contingency plans for every situation.

Every wedding is unique, but all weddings include an on-site walkthrough before the wedding, a "mini" engagement session, travel within 30 miles of Kansas City, MO; full resolution toned and edited images from your wedding. Check out my portfolio  here and then send me an email or give me a call (816.379.6360 or 303.882.9495). I would be happy to meet with you.  --

I have photographed weddings in Jamaica, West Virginia, Ohio and Iowa in addition to locations across Colorado and Wyoming including Laramie, Cheyenne, Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Fraser, Estes Park Winter Park, Tabernash, Larkspur, Colorado Springs and all over Kansas City, MO and KS.

I am also a longtime member of the National Press Photographers' Association.

You can also find me on Facebook. +/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 2009
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
I worked with Lindsay and her assistant on a wedding at the Clock Tower in Denver. I was impressed with how they could work with this small but very unqiue space. They set up a photo booth and it was a hit with the guest. Another great service they did that I have not seen before was having download their pictures they have just taken onto their computer. Then they had a slide show with of all the pictures just downloaded of the wedding for all the guest to view, very cool. They would be a wonderful addition to anyone's wedding.
Lindsay J. C. Lack - Photojournalist is a wedding photographer from Kansas City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kansas, Missouri, and Denver, Colorado. Lindsay J. C. Lack - Photojournalist is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Photojournalism style wedding photography