Lincolnshire Marriott Resort

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Before I got married, I could not possibly understand how a venue had such great reviews, but 4 days after my wedding, I am absolutely ecstatic about the quality of service that we had at our wedding. First of all, planning a wedding is stressful, but Kristen made it a breeze. She answered every question I had immediately. You can tell that she is a seasoned professional with many many weddings under her belts, because everything ran like a well-oiled machine. From when we pulled up to drop off the items for the ceremony and reception on Friday until we left at noon on Sunday, I felt completely confident in the hotel's ability to take care of us an our guests and make the weekend everything that we hoped that it would be.

I was thinking that by having my wedding at a hotel instead of another outdoor venue that I was sacrificing beauty for functionality, but I was completely wrong. Everything was GORGEOUS. The outdoor ceremony, the ballroom decor (don't pay attention to the carpet, with upgraded chairs and the colored linens and uplighting, you never even see it).

Oh and the food? We got a million and one compliments on it. It was perfect. I could not be happier.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
10 Marriott Drive , Lincolnshire, IL 60069

One Stop Shop for your most memorable occasion

This Resort has something for everyone. "One Stop Shop" for your most memorable occasion...

Complimentary certified wedding planner service, rehearsal dinners, post-wedding breakfast and brunch, bridal showers, golf, spa services, event design and decor, floral, transportation, Marriott theatre, guest rooms and suites, customized web page creation, wedding ceremonies and Marriott honeymoon gift registry.

+/- read less