Lily's Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a fantastic experience finding my wedding dress at Lily's Bridal. Even before my appointment, Lisa went above and beyond by emailing me to find out what exactly I would be looking for in a dress. On the day of the appointment, she was both patient and attentive to my needs. I ended up finding the perfect dress (which wasn't what I had in mind when I went in at all!) and couldn't be happier!

Lily's Bridal responded with the following comments:

Savannah,

Thank you for your kind words. You decided on a very beautiful gown and you look amazing in it too! It was our pleasure working with you and your family. We can not wait to see the wedding pictures!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1605 Sulphur Spring Rd, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21227
BLOG

Your Bridal Gown is Not Just a Dress...It's a Beginning

Lily's Bridal and Prom Boutique is a place where ANY Bride-to-be can come and shop for her bridal gown in an atmosphere that is extremely fun, enjoyable, and receive the best one on one experience while finding the ONE. But the most important part is for the Bride to feel amazing about herself and to be wearing an exclusive designer found no where else in Maryland.

No Bride should ever feel frustrated, embarrassed or upset when searching for her perfect bridal gown. Lily's Bridal has the largest selection of exclusive gowns in Maryland. We offer gowns in sizes 4 - 32. Brides sizes 22 and up will be so impressed with our selection of gowns. We have a diverse selection in all sillouettes - not just A-lines.

As a  bride you deserve a gown that hasn't been looked over a thousand times and purchased by every bride - like the selection at big box retailers and found at all the other bridal shops. Lily's Bridal is a Boutique and we  work exclusively with "up and coming" designers to provide dresses that you have not seen at other stores in Maryland. We travel throughout the world searching for exclusive designers focusing on four things - Quality, Construction, Fit, and Design. We want our Lily's Brides to look amazing and feel amazing in their exclusive gown.

In addition to Bridal Gowns we offer Special Occasion dresses, Prom dresses, Hairpieces/Veils, Jewelry, and Tuxedo Rentals. You can shop for your entire Wedding Party at Lily's Bridal.

Every bride has a vision for her special day and it is our job at Lily's Bridal to turn that vision into reality. Your bridal gown is not just a dress, it's a beginning.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Lily's Bridal is a wedding dress boutique from Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Lily's Bridal is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Exclusive Bridal Gown Designers.