Lilli-Maeg Floral Specialties

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Linda took everything that I had in my head for our flowers and made it even better. My flowers were perfect, and I got compliments on them all day. Our centerpieces were beautiful, in mirrored vases that Linda bought for us, so that our guests were able to take a part of our day home with them. Working with her was super easy; we were able to meet in Robinson to review our contract and preferences, then all of the small details were hammered out via e-mail, which I appreciated. She was more than willing to meet with us whenever we wanted, but I trusted her to execute what I was hoping for, and she did.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Mc Donald, PA 15057

Creating Unique Floral Designs For Life's Most Special Moments.

Beautiful flowers can transform a venue, whether it is your home, a family get-together or a fairy tale wedding. Flowers add color, scent and vibrancy to every occasion. Most importantly, they express your personality. To help your vision materialize, you need a floral designer who will listen to your ideas and deliver creation
s that are uniquely yours. It is my signature: Creating floral designs like an artist paints a fine painting. The flowers are my palette, your event is my canvas.   For more information please contact us at info@lilli-maeg.com or (724) 926-4010 or (724) 986-6511
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Their work is stunning. Many of us florist have such respect for each others work. Since we all have a certain look, it is easy to recommend Lilli-Maeg to a bride that is interested in Blooms but our day is completely booked. They have done the same for me. Pittsburgh had some very, very talented florist! This is one of them.
Lilli-Maeg Floral Specialties is a wedding florist from pittsburgh pa. We service weddings throughout the local area, including pittsburgh, pennsylvania, and surrounding areas. Lilli-Maeg Floral Specialties is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the pittsburgh pa wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in weddings and event flowers