Lilli-Maeg Floral Specialties

Lilli-Maeg Floral Specialties

Creating Unique Floral Designs For Life's Most Special Moments.

Mc Donald, PA 15057 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Beautiful flowers can transform a venue, whether it is your home, a family get-together or a fairy tale wedding. Flowers add color, scent and vibrancy to every occasion. Most importantly, they express your personality. To help your vision materialize, you need a floral designer who will listen to your ideas and deliver creations that are uniquely yours. It is my signature: Creating floral designs like an artist paints a fine painting. The flowers are my palette, your event is my canvas.

For more information please contact us at info@lilli-maeg.com or (724) 926-4010 or (724) 986-6511
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda, owner of Lilli-Maeg Floral Design, is a creative genius! She is a true artist. After meeting with her, I cancelled the appointments I had with other florists. I knew that I wanted beautiful, yet different flowers for my wedding, and Linda came up with just that. We met several times throughout the planning process, and each time, she had the most wonderful ideas for bouquets and centerpieces. I bought my own mercury vases/urns for the 20 table centerpieces and she designed a different grouping for each table, using very organic looking "arrangements"...i use the term "arrangement" loosely because these centerpieces were not arranged; everything was so unique. I am really hoping that Linda posts pictures of my wedding flowers on her website because the words in this review do not do her work justice. She does AMAZING work!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Kristen
Endorsements
Their work is stunning. Many of us florist have such respect for each others work. Since we all have a certain look, it is easy to recommend Lilli-Maeg to a bride that is interested in Blooms but our day is completely booked. They have done the same for me. Pittsburgh had some very, very talented florist! This is one of them.
724-926-4010
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards