Lifework Images

Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

As a professional wedding photographer myself, choosing someone to capture my wedding was more difficult than I thought it would be! After months of looking, we decided that it had to be Cory & LaRae, and we even flew them 3,000 miles to the east coast so that they could be the team capturing our wedding weekend. They did a great job, and, as they were friends of ours already, it was extra comfy having them at our intimate celebratory weekend! They both bring something special to the craft of wedding photography, and they put people at ease with their constant smiles and personalities. If you're looking for a unique product, and a pleasure of an experience, I recommend them highly!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Seattle, WA
BLOG

LOVE - LIVE - LAUGH - LEAP!

LOVE - LIVE - LAUGH - LEAP

LaRae Lobdell of Lifework Images is a documentary wedding photographer that serves locally in Seattle and Chicago. Based in Ocean Shores, she is available to travel nationally and internationally for destination weddings.

Lifework Images offers complete wedding photography including custom fine a
rt Super 8 wedding films captured with vintage Super8 cameras for your special wedding, engagement, family or corporate event.

LIFEWORK IMAGES, images for life