Life's Journey Ceremonies, LLC

Life's Journey Ceremonies, LLC

Celebrating Life, Love, and Faith

Nashville, TN 37032 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
About Us

Whether your wedding is traditional, modern, secular, religious, or you are renewing your vows, my goal is to give you the ceremony you have always dreamed of.  A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style.  A ceremony that emphazises you, the Bride and Groom, and will be a blessing to your family and guests.

I am an Ordainded Christian Minister and I have performed literally thousands of custom wedding ceremonies for happy couples. I currently perform ceremonies in the Nashville/Middle Tennessee and surrounding areas.

Have your wedding on the beautiful beach in Redondo CA

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Timothy was an awesome find for our short notice wedding. We'd originally planned to have the wedding at the County Registrar, but they were already booked for the time slots we wanted. Timothy instead offered to do it the very next day, and met us at a beach location we chose for the ceremony. He was fun, professional, and even brought his own camera to help us take some classic shots to remember the day with! Timothy went out of his way to make our wedding a great day for all of us, and I would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Profile Picture
Brendon
1 Review
Endorsements
Tim was an absolute pleasure to work with. Highly organised, helpful and easy to work with in advance of my Clients' wedding. On the day of the event Tim was calm, friendly and very warm - helping guests plan for their readings before the ceremony and putting the bridal party at ease. Tim led a beautiful ceremony and I would welcome the opportunity to work with him again and am very help happy to recommend Tim to my clients in the future.
Life's Journey Ceremonies, LLC is a wedding Officiant from Nashville. We service weddings througout the local area, including Nasvhille, Middle Tennessee, and outlining areas. Life's Journey Ceremonies, LLC is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Professional wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in Creating and performing personalized wedding ceremonies
615-800-0356
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment