Lia Supatra Photography

Lia Supatra Photography

A Wedding and Portrait Photographer Based in Northern Colorado

Loveland, CO 80538 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: No
About Us

I am a Colorado based wedding and portrait photographer - available for domestic, and out-of-state weddings.

My journey as a photographer started several years ago when I lived in Southern California. I purchased and hoisted my first DSLR camera without the intention of pursuing a photography career. Long story short, a few months later, I was second-shooting my first wedding for another photographer. And that was it!  I officially fell in love with wedding photography. By early 2008, I booked my first wedding and the rest is history. I found that I can express myself and channel my creativity to create images and stories through my photographs.

I love photographing all the pretty stuff on wedding days but most importantly I love capturing the raw emotions shown throughout the special day. My photography style is candid, unobtrusive with a little bit of posing directions whenever necessary.

I care about people and would feel honored to be a part of such a significant time in my people's lives - be it a wedding day or simply just to capture those sweet, fleeting priceless moments in life. I look forward to hearing more from you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lia did a SPECTACULAR job of capturing all the wonderful moments from our wedding day!!!

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
Services Used: Photography
Lia Supatra Photography is a wedding photographer from Northern Colorado. We service weddings througout the local area, including Denver, Fort Collins, and Loveland. Lia Supatra Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Northern Colorado wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in modern, photojournalism wedding photography
970-682-8665
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards