Lexoria Wedding Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not be happier with how our wedding video turned out. I wasn't sure I wanted a videographer but it was one of the best investments of the day. We now have a way to look back and relive the happiest days of our life and Lexoria did an amazing job at capturing all of our special memories. Extremely professional staff (you hardly even know they are there!). The final product surpassed my expectations and the quality of the footage is amazing. You get great bang for your buck here and your memories are priceless.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Chicago, IL 60601

TWO DAYS ONLY! Act Now! Exp. 5/28! Schedule a consultation Mention this ad for a FREE EXTENDED FILM TRAILER!

Don’t Over Pay for Wedding Videography!  Order an award winning wedding film from the highly reviewed, highly acclaimed Lexoria Wedding Films.  We have nearly a decade in the industry and the artistry to create a beautiful remembrance of your day that captures your love!  Come and see why  Lexoria has re-defined the wedding industry and why our brides have called us "  simply amazing."   Contact Today!

Looking for our YouTube Channel?  Click on the link below!  Feel free to comment, rate, and/or subscribe...

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Videography services: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Mu...
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Every time I work with Lexoria I love it! They are truly professional and so easy to work with. Their videography is beautiful & their work is outstanding!! I recommend them to tons of my clients!!
Lexoria Wedding Films is a wedding Videographer from Chicago, Illinois. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Chicagoland, and Rockford. Lexoria Wedding Films is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Videography