Lettier Event Planning Studio

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Lettier Event Planning Studio were awesome to work with for my wedding. Kim was great! I was stress free and it was wonderful knowing that Kim had everything under control. Words cannot describe the feeling I had knowing that one of the most important days of my life was under control and in great hands. I could not imagine how I would have handled the actual wedding day with all the coordination that is involved without her! I would recommend Lettier Event Planning Studio to anybody who is getting married or for any event planning!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
10855 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060

This is it. This is the day you’ll look back on for the rest of your life. Now more than ever, it is time to insist on the absolute best. Your wedding should be the way it has always been in your head: perfect. This is not about opulence and excess merely for its own sake. It’s about genuine elegance and true grandeur. It’s about bringing to life the vision you both want and deserve. You should never feel like you are settling, ever. You deserve to have the absolute best.  At Lettier, we feel that you deserve nothing less.

We are a full-service event planning and design studio that can make your wedding more than just successful. We believe in making every wedding grand, inspired, and distinct.  At Lettier you’ll find people who don’t simply talk about how wonderful your wedding can be. We’ll make it happen. Through our countless resources, and using our experience and persistence, we ensure that every step of the process is moving along as it should. Your wedding is too important, you are too important, to settle for anything less.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s