Rosemead, CA

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverend Lisa is awesome! We were unable to have a civil ceremony at the recorder office the same day we picked up our license. We called Reverend Lisa at 330pm and at 730pm we were saying I do. She is flexible, professional & a down to earth person. I would recommend her services to my family & friends!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
San Gabriel Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770

Let's Get Married

Southern California Marriage Officiate ** Ordained Reverend & Special Notary ** Destination Wedding Specialist ** Your Destination Wedding will be unique !

Public spots are very economical and beautiful. Think Beaches ! Think Mountains ! Think Waterfalls and Beautiful ponds ! A Destination Wedding is any wedding not held in a tradition al church !

Visit my website for more information!! Private elopement or grand wedding ! **Elopement packages available  **Serving:* Los Angeles County * Riverside County * San Bernardino County * Orange County and Palm Springs. Bonded and Insured.

Call or email me for additonal information at 877-738-5472  or Reverend.Lisa.Weddings@gmail.com

Mention Wedding Wire and receive a �10% discount.

Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian...