Leif Brandt Photography

Leif Brandt Photography

Fallbrook, CA 92028 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Passion is what fuels us.  Passion drives us to better ourselves.  I’m a follower of Christ, a husband, a father, a friend, and a photographer.  I do my best to honor Christ in all I do, which makes my top priority my lovely wife Erica & beautiful daughters, Harper & Stella.

Over the past few years, my passion for photography has grown like crazy.   There is something so special about having the privilege and honor of being able to witness so many couples committing to love each other.  It really fuels my passion for not just capturing awesome images, but for capturing the emotions of that day as well.

Other random info…

I look like I’m in my mid 20s, but I’ve been married for 14 years.  I shoot with Canon.  I’m self taught. I love food(eating, not making).  I love football.  I love music…playing and listening.  I love that all my clients are super sweet.  I am a planner by nature but have learned to love the unpredictability that comes with shooting weddings.  I love making cool looking images.  I love capturing love in those cool looking images.

I have two daughters that are amazingly sweet and adorable.  Since having them I have a hard time not getting a little misty eyed when a dad is walking his little girl down the aisle.

I was born on Maui…moved to San Diego when I was 7.  Whenever the temperature gets below the mid 60′s I’m wearing a jacket.  We are all wimps out here.  I met my wife at church…in high school.  We dated for 14 months and were married at the ages of 18 & 19.  We just hit 14 years of marriage.  We still look like we’re in our early 20′s, but adding another child might change that fast.  That’s a little about me.  Tell me about you!

760-390-0354
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire