Lavenders Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Janelle is a floral goddess! I cannot say enough good things to say about my flowers. I told her what my vision was and gave her the flexibility to use her professional judgement to give me the most beautiful flowers. Everything was breathtaking. Whenever I show someone my wedding pictures the first thing they say is how amazing the flowers are. She made my day extra special and I'm so happy she was part of my wedding day! Thanks Janelle!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
806 E Washington Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92701

The earth laughs in flowers as Henry Thoreau famously observed and the Earth is at the heart of our creative process. Our specialty is working closely with our clients to create a unique visual narrative. How did you meet? What colors were around you when you first realized you were in love? These details, which come from sharing your story with us, will be woven into what we create.

We work with the environment, often using native plants and locally sourced materials, creating unique and perfectly tailored arrangements that speak to your personality.

Owner and lead designer Janelle Nicole Wylie searches tirelessly for the perfect blooms to visually impart the joy and laughter of you, your friends and family, to be remembered for years to come.

+/- read less