Lauren Carroll Photography

Lauren Carroll Photography

216 West Thomas Street- Suite 1 & 2
Hammond, LA 70401 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hello! I’m Lauren. My work is inspired by life and love. Capturing important moments in time and raw emotion fuels my love for this business! Each wedding I have documented has touched my heart. With a mixture of journalistic, traditional, and creative lighting styles, I am sure to make your memories captivating and breathtaking for years to come. Serving all of Louisiana & destination weddings. Complete wedding packages start at $2,400. Contact me for detailed price list through my contact form!

Featured on The Knot, Wedding Wire, Southern Bride Magazine, New Orleans Weddings Magazine, and other online blogs!

(985) 277-9782  |  laurencarrollphotography@gmail.com  |  216 West Thomas Street  |  Suite 1 & 2  |  Hammond, LA  |  70401

Photos
Reviews
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lauren did an amazing job photographing our wedding! All of the photos came out beautifully, and I really valued her laid-back and professional attitude. She fit in perfectly whether she was photographing our rehearsal dinner, getting ready for the big day, and all the wedding festivities. I highly recommend Lauren and her work!

• Wedding: 10/12/2012
Services Used: Photography
Lauren Carroll Photography is a wedding photographer from Hammond, LA. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Mandeville. Lauren Carroll Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Louisiana wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Destination Wedding Photography
985-277-9782
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire