Lauren Carroll Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lauren did an amazing job photographing our wedding! All of the photos came out beautifully, and I really valued her laid-back and professional attitude. She fit in perfectly whether she was photographing our rehearsal dinner, getting ready for the big day, and all the wedding festivities. I highly recommend Lauren and her work!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
216 West Thomas Street- Suite 1 & 2, Hammond, LA 70401
BLOG

Hello! I’m Lauren. My work is inspired by life and love. Capturing important moments in time and raw emotion fuels my love for this business! Each wedding I have documented has touched my heart. With a mixture of journalistic, traditional, and creative lighting styles, I am sure to make your memories captivating and breathtaking for years to co me. Serving all of Louisiana & destination weddings. Complete wedding packages start at $2,400. Contact me for detailed price list through my contact form!

Featured on The Knot, Wedding Wire, Southern Bride Magazine, New Orleans Weddings Magazine, and other online blogs!

(985) 277-9782  |  laurencarrollphotography@gmail.com  |  New Orleans & Destination

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
Lauren Carroll Photography is a wedding photographer from Hammond, LA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Mandeville. Lauren Carroll Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Louisiana wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Destination Wedding Photography