Laura Ryan Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura Ryan is not only a close personal friend and coworker, but I am also lucky enough to be able to call her my wedding photographer. She has photographed the weddings of one of my best friends, as well as one of my sisters, and now it's my turn! She is incredibly professional, experienced, and personable. Her many years in the business has given her a wealth of knowledge that expands beyond photography, so she often has excellent advice to help make the day run smoothly and look beautiful. I know I can trust her judgement and that I won't have to worry about how my photos will come out. She is a photo-ninja and manages to capture every special moment and can even make people who are typically not photogenic look gorgeous. I can't wait for her to photograph my special day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Seaford, NY 11783
BLOG

Expert corsage pinner, veil adjuster, bouquet searcher, excellent comforter, WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER…these are some of the job titles I take on the day of your wedding.

My name is Laura Ryan. I live in Seaford, New York with my husband Keith and my dog Lobo. I was married in 2007 and planned every detail of my own wedding. I understand the wedding process and would love to help you celebrate yours.

I love my job and couldn’t imagine doing anything else.
My photography style is unobtrusive, artistic, interesting and creative. I use my training in the fine arts to compose and create your wedding day story.

My staff and I will make your wedding day experience amazing and you will have the photos to prove it.

Please visit my main website page www.lauraryanphotography.com for more information

Serving the NYC Tri -State Area, available for destination weddings

PUBLISHED WORK

2010 BEST of THE KNOT – Vendor

* Featured on WellWed.com Hamptons Blog - Feb. 2012*
* Published in Newsdays June 2011 & 2012 Bridal Planner *
*2010 Best of the Knot Wedding Photographers of Long Island
*2009 , 2010, 2011, 2012 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award
*Featured in Vintage Glam Blog, The Knot Magazine, WellWed, Rock N' Roll Bride and  Snippet and Inks Blogs

+/- read less