Laura Kay Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Abolutely the best photographer out there!!!! Not only were our photos just perfect but Laura put me at absolute ease during the entire process. Not only were we very pleased with Laura, but our families and friends cannot get over how beautiful the pictures were as well as how Laura carried herself throughout the entire wedding. I will never forget how nervous I was right before my bridal portrait session and Laura completely relaxed me and the pictures turned out to be so beautiful! I highly recommend Laura Kay Photography!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
TN
BLOG

Hi I'm Laura! I have been a professional photographer since 2006 - I take artistic and creative shots of real life.  My wedding work has been published in Bride's Houston Magazine, The Knot, WeTV blog, Brooklyn Bride Blog, Elizabeth Anne Designs Blog, Style Me Pretty and many more. Visit my website and blog to see more. I look forward to hearing from you!

+/- read less