Larcombe Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was SO satisfied with Larcombe Photography! Not only is it a GREAT price for what you get, but the photographers are VERY professional and did a fantastic job. My husband and I did not want to spend a ton of time taking pictures and I was a little worried (after the fact) that maybe we should have spent more time w/photographs. Until I got the pictures back --- and we were AMAZED! The shots that they took of us were absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would definitely recommend this photographer!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
36 Sugar Ridge Lane, Malvern, PA 19355

Creating Memories that last a lifetime.

Award winning photography with an artistic approach, we use a blend of photojournalism and traditional style photography to capture the emotions and relationships of your very special day. Our commitment to our clients is to provide an unequalled level of quality, professionalism and reliability.

Our album service utilizes the ... read more

Our album service utilizes the fine Art Leather albums, which are consistently rated as the highest quality wedding albums around.

We are all about providing you with the very best services, the best photographs, the best wedding albums, we want to capture for eternity the very best memories that this very special day will bring to you.

Visit us at http://larcombe-photography.com for pricing and availability details and a sample of our most current weddings.

Larcombe Photography is based in Malvern, PA.

****    Thank you to all our brides who left such wonderful reviews which enabled us to win the 2009 Bride’s Choice Award  ****

+/- read less