Lakes Cakes

Lakes Cakes

1972 Four Oaks Drive
Commerce Township, MI 48382 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
Health license: Yes
About Us

Shopping for that dream wedding cake?   Lakes Cakes is redefining the process, starting with a personal, detailed consultation/cake tasting with the head cake designer/owner herself, and finishing with the very same person always on site to deliver and set up each and every one of our wedding cakes.   This insures that your cake will be everything you envisioned it to be.  At Lakes Cakes, we use only the freshest and finest ingredients, have close to 30 years of professional experience, and produce cakes that are without peer in the Metro Detroit area.

Lakes Cakes realizes that a wedding cake is an important, essential, focal point of any wedding reception.  We price our cakes fairly and treat our clients with respect regardless of the size or scope of the wedding reception. The most important ingredient in all of our wedding cakes is getting them from us to you, exactly how you imagined!

Some of our many specialties include:   Creating that smooth, fondant look with our special recipe "not so sweet" buttercream;   Simulating the bride’s dress pattern into the cake;   Creating decadent  wedding cheesecakes decorated to look just like a traditional wedding cake.... and so much more!      We can also adapt our cakes to those with special diet needs and/or restrictions,  including vegan, gluten free, dairy, egg or sugar free.

For a personal experience in an increasingly impersonal world, call Lakes Cakes today!

Phone: 248-366-4981
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EPIC CAKE!!!!

My cake was so beautiful. I drew them a sketch of exactly what I wanted and they brought my vision to life! It was a colorful fall cake. Everybody said the cake was great and they loved my football cookie favors. Lakes, Thank you so much!!!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
Lakes Cakes is a wedding cake designer from Commerce Township, MI. We service weddings througout the local area, including Detroit, Pontiac, and South East Michigan. Lakes Cakes is a professional wedding cake designer that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 27 years. We specialize in cakes that taste as good as they look
248-366-4981
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards