Lake Tahoe DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

These guys are amazing! We worked with Dylan. He was super friendly and professional, he's got a great set-up. Dylan created a great ambiance during dinner and he got the party started and kept it going until end of night. Thanks for an amazing experience. Highly recommended.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
PO Box 11885, Zephyr Cove , NV 89448
My name is Ryan Palmer and I have been a South Lake Tahoe resident since 2000. I come from a radio broadcast background having been an on-air personality for 3 years at 91.3 KUWS in Superior, Wisconsin. After my stint as a radio DJ, I worked in various clubs and venues in the United States and Canada, the most notable being the international ski resort destination of Big White in Kelowna, British Columbia. It was this experience that brought me to the realization that this was what I wanted to do as a profession - and so began my career as Lake Tahoe DJ.
I perform at weddings, corporate events and clubs throughout the Lake Tahoe region. I am experienced, professional and a perfectionist that will ensure that every detail of your event is attended to. I possess refined microphone and public speaking abilities, which will be evident from the first announcement to the last goodbye. I naturally bond with many different audiences and program music accordingly.
My professionalism, microphone talents, personality and mixing skills will come together to provide you with the best DJ experience possible. I take my business seriously, and strive to create the best possible experience for your special event.
+/- read less