Lake Tahoe DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We worked with Ryan, from Lake Tahoe DJ and he was nothing short of amazing! We only met with him one time, but that was all we needed. His attention to detail, flexibility/communication throughout the planning process and laid back attitude was really wonderful, which in turn made us stress out about one less thing in the wedding planning process. He was punctual, dressed appropriate for the setting and had everything set up just as we discussed. As we transitioned from ceremony to reception, everything was right on schedule, and we never missed a beat. Once the party/dancing started, everyone was on the dance floor until the lights came on (no one wanted to leave)! I have had several of my friends and family come to us and say that this was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and a large part of the credit goes to Ryan and his services. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! Thank you for making our day great Ryan!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
PO Box 11885, Zephyr Cove , NV 89448
My name is Ryan Palmer and I have been a South Lake Tahoe resident since 2000. I come from a radio broadcast background having been an on-air personality for 3 years at 91.3 KUWS in Superior, Wisconsin. After my stint as a radio DJ, I worked in various clubs and venues in the United States and Canada, the most notable being the international ski resort destination of Big White in Kelowna, British Columbia. It was this experience that brought me to the realization that this was what I wanted to do as a profession - and so began my career as Lake Tahoe DJ.
I perform at weddings, corporate events and clubs throughout the Lake Tahoe region. I am experienced, professional and a perfectionist that will ensure that every detail of your event is attended to. I possess refined microphone and public speaking abilities, which will be evident from the first announcement to the last goodbye. I naturally bond with many different audiences and program music accordingly.
My professionalism, microphone talents, personality and mixing skills will come together to provide you with the best DJ experience possible. I take my business seriously, and strive to create the best possible experience for your special event.
+/- read less