Lake Pearl Wrentham

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the West Ballroom at Lake Pearl on Saturday, May 9th, and it was everything we could have asked for and them some! On the night of the wedding, we had a wedding coordinator designated to helping us out with anything we needed, as well as kept us aware of every detail of how the flow of the wedding was going. I have been to a wedding at Lake Pearl in the past, but what really sold us on this venue was the open house that this venue had last year. The open house was put together so well, that we were able to start to put our vision together of what our perfect wedding would look like. After booking the venue, we were assigned to our wedding coordinator Karen, who was absolutely AMAZING to work with. I would highly recommend her for any couple. She was always available to meet with us in person to answer questions we had and help us put our vision together, as well as was so prompt to answer any questions I had via email. Karen really impressed me by how attentive she was to all of the details of the wedding, especially as I was changing them weeks before the big day. :) In the few weeks leading up to the wedding, I had a lot of final questions on how everything would come together, and Karen was always there to help me out and always had a smile on her face.

Throughout the wedding, all of the associates at Lake Pearl tended to anything we could possibly need, and did it with such grace and courteousness. Not only do the associates that you work with care about the big day as much as you do, but the thought and preparation that go into the actual venue will astound you. We know that we were dealt with a harsh winter, but everything in and around that venue was in pristine condition throughout all of the meetings that we. The location is gorgeous being on a lake, and the grounds are well taken care of. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for weddings and if you get a chance to work with Karen, you will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
LOCATION
299 Creek Street, Wrentham, MA 02093

Lake Pearl is a unique property encompassing a classic Grand Ballroom with crystal chandeliers, polished hardwood floors and natural light; our uniquely elegant Tree Top Room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking scenic Lake Pearl and our spectacular beach-side Victorian Tent, providing three distinct bridal experiences. Savvy brides seeking city sophistication without the city prices look to Lake Pearl for the wedding of their dreams.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Lake Pearl is one of my favorite Venues. Their professionalism and attention to detail makes them a stellar choice. They have so many choices of rooms and settings -- each one unique and different. Rob, Karen and the staff over at Lake Pearl will make you feel like family and will provide you and your Fiancee with a Venue to remember.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Lake Pearl Wrentham is a wedding and event venue from Southeastern Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts , Rhode Island, and Boston. Lake Pearl Wrentham is a professional wedding and event venue that has been part of the New England wedding industry for many years. We specialize in creating memorable weddings.