Lake Champlain Chocolates

Lake Champlain Chocolates

Burlington, VT
800.465.5909   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I can't say enough about how great they are. They worked with me when my date got moved so that my chocolates arrived fresh packed. When they did arrive they where bubble wrapped and packed with Nordic Ice containers wrapped to prevent any possible dripping. You could have tossed the box down a flight of stairs and left them out on the doorstep all day the chocolates wouldn't have been messed up. I even got a free sampler of their gourmet truffles which where wonderful. I think I will get those for Christmas gifts now. The chocolate hearts (I got some milk chocolate some dark and some dark with mint) where a huge hit and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for favors. They are worth every penny you will spend.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
750 Pine Street, Burlington, VT 05401

fresh chocolate favors from Vermont

Lake Champlain Chocolates: Gourmet Chocolate for your wedding

Let gourmet chocolate favors from

... read more
Lake Champlain Chocolates: Gourmet Chocolate for your wedding

Let gourmet chocolate favors from Lake Champlain Chocolates add a unique Vermont taste to your unforgettable wedding, shower, or party.

Giving chocolate favors reflects your individual expression of quality and sophistication, and gift boxes personalized for your special day leave a lasting impression with guests.

Quick service and superior attention to detail are given to every Lake Champlain Chocolates order — we know how important your celebration is.

Lake Champlain Chocolates offers a unique variety of Chocolate Wedding & Party Favors including the following:

• Personalized Chocolate Favors: Custom favor boxes are available in white or a beautiful cocoa pod design. Filled with your favorite chocolates, they’re hand-tied with one of 19 satin ribbon colors — perfect for matching to your wedding theme. Choose from 10 flavors of hand-decorated milk and dark chocolate truffles, three flavors of chocolate hearts, or our famous Chocolates of Vermont.
  • Chocolates of Vermont Wedding Favors: Available in four delicious flavors (Honey Caramel, Green Mountain, Maple Crunch, and Evergreen Mint). There’s a voyage to Vermont wrapped in each of these remarkable chocolates.
  • Wedding Truffles: Our milk and dark chocolate truffles feature rich ganache centers covered in pure Belgian chocolate and hand-decorated for a stunning presentation.
  • Do It Yourself Chocolate Favors: Available for creating your own sweet favors, including chocolate coins, chocolate hearts, and chocolate squares.

Please visit us online for our full selection of special event and party favors.

About Our Chocolate

At Lake Champlain Chocolates, our goal has always been the creation of something special. Our mission is to blend fresh ingredients with fresh ideas, tempting our customers with luxurious chocolates crafted in Vermont, and making chocolate lovers everywhere as fanatical about our chocolates as we are. Perhaps that’s why The New York Times reveres it as "some of the best chocolate in the country."

Preservative-free and kosher-certified, Lake Champlain Chocolates are crafted with the finest ingredients including local Vermont cream, sweet butter, maple syrup, and honey. All our chocolate favors are handmade in small batches by chocolatiers who are fanatical about creating chocolates with the honest individuality, charm, quality, and exceptional freshness which are synonymous with the spirit of Vermont.

+/- read less