Ladyface Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

How to possibly write a review good enough for Lindsay!? She's amazing. In looking for a new makeup artist with a couple of months to spare, I was SO LUCKY to have found Lindsay. From the first conversation on, she put my mind totally at ease, was willing to answer all my little detail questions, and genuinely wanted to work with me and make me happy. The trial was perfect, communication leading up to the event was responsive, detailed, and professional, and the day of, I had not a single worry about me or my bridal party's makeup. Lindsay is completely professional, flexible, genuinely nice, and so highly skilled.

She works well with others too! Our photographer wanted some detail shots of the makeup application, and Lindsay was always willing to step out of the way, readjust her angle, or hold off on applying something in order to get the perfect photograph. I had a specific lip color that I was looking for, and for the trial, Lindsay mixed a few colors to achieve it perfectly, however for the day of, she actually went out in advance to hunt down the exact shade of lipstick for me and bought it - totally going above and beyond. Additionally, Lindsay travels to you, and I can't really emphasize enough what an advantage that is.

Initially, I was a little skeptical about airbrush makeup prior to my trial, but I absolutely loved the way Lindsay applied it. And her makeup application definitely lasts for the whole wedding day/night and beyond.

If you are getting married in the Lehigh Valley or nearby, I absolutely recommend working with Ladyface Makeup. Lindsay will not disappoint.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
I come to you., Allentown, PA 18103

Your Most Exquisite You

My name is Lindsay Miller, a Certified Make-up Artist, professionally trained in Burbank, CA. Located In the greater Los Angeles Hollywood area, my training included make-up design and application with working models, actors, and a professional photographer to ensure both the quality of my portfolio and the professional experience essential for a Make-up Artist.

My many interests and passions revolve around art: art of language, body, music, performance, fashion, or drawing and design. I love it all! I am especially passionate about makeup and makeup artistry.  What ever your special event is, I guarantee to not disappoint you!

+/- read less