Lace and Likes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachael was beyond amazing. From our first conversation, I knew I was in great hands. I hired her for florals and week-of services, but she started contacting vendors and sending out timelines and other information way before that. Her services are completely affordable and she was always reachable. For our venue walk-through and wedding rehearsal, she was knowledgeable, organized, and reassuring, all of which was very comforting! On the day of, everything fell into perfect place thanks to her and her team. If anything went wrong, I never heard about it. Our wedding went incredibly smoothly and my vision of how everything would look and play out was absolutely perfect! The florals were absolutely breathtaking and the best I have ever seen! I don't think anyone else could have pulled everything together with such grace and beauty as Rachael did. Hiring Rachael is the best thing you could do for your wedding!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Carlsbad, CA 92008
BLOG

handcrafted wedding and event design

Lace and likes offers full, month, week and day-of coordination for your wedding or event as well as design services. Crafty and creative, we'll strive to make your wedding uniquely you while still making sure it goes off without a hitch. We love to travel!

Details