La Venta Inn

La Venta Inn

Beautiful and historic wedding venue with an unparalleled ocean view

796 Via Del Monte
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

This is a dream destination for a beautiful Southern California wedding. Nestled in the hills above the Palos Verdes Peninsula, La Venta Inn is a beautifully restored 1920’s Spanish villa offering the best of California -- award-winning catering from New York Food Company, panoramic views of Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean, and incredible sunsets as the backdrop for amazing photographs.  La Venta features a courtyard entrance perfect for cocktail hour, a Great Room with a giant stone fireplace, dramatic domed ceilings, historical Spanish architecture, and windows overlooking the ocean from every room. An outside terrace overlooks the beautifully appointed gardens and an outdoor ceremony area, which were created specifically for memorable, ocean-view weddings.

Call us to schedule a tour!

(310)373-0123

info@laventainn.com

Photos
Videos
Click here to view my video.
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married at La Venta two weeks ago. From the moment we toured the beautiful property, we knew it was the right place for us to start our life together.

The location: The ceremony location has a spectacular view. Our guests were blown away. The gardens are fantastic for photos. Even in September there were many lovely flowers in bloom. The building itself feels so vintage and intimate. The beautiful fireplace makes a great backdrop for special dances. The dining room has a wonderful view also, and is perfect for a small intimate wedding. We had around 70, and it was absolutely perfect.

The Food:The New York Food Company food was SPECTACULAR. First, they invite their brides and grooms to a quarterly tasting event, so you get to try more of their menu than you would elsewhere. Plus, it's a fun date night, courtesy of NYFC. BTW, our guests are still RAVING about how yummy the food was. Most said it was better than some 5 star restaurants they'd been too. All agreed it was the best wedding food they'd ever had.

La Venta Staff: Everyone at La Venta was extremely helpful. From my early emails with Mike and Tim, to my interaction with the servers and bartenders, everyone took great care of us and our guests.

Most importantly, our coordinator, Leslie, was AMAZING. She made sure everything--down to the last detail--ran smoothly and that we had the beautiful and romantic wedding we dreamed of. She even made sure that my husband and I remembered to eat! She had a tray of appetizers and champagne delivered to the bridal cottage after the ceremony, while we were having a moment alone. She also made sure that during dinner (while we were hopping from table to table) we knew when each course came out so that we didn't miss any of the yummy food. She also packed us a sampler of all the delicious food to take home with us. It was a wonderful touch! We felt so well taken care of.

Bottom line: If you want a dream wedding, La Venta is your venue

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Anonymous
Endorsements
Nobody does an event from start to finish better then La Venta Inn & New York Food Catering. I've been to over 35 weddings there and Brides & Grooms are always delighted with their service and the food is the best. AWESOME view, tasty food. Only wonderful people work there, very professional and they treat everyone, guests, b&g's & family with upbeat and fantastic service.
Associations I Belong to
La Venta Inn is a wedding ocean view, private estate from Southern California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Orange County, and Ventura County. La Venta Inn is a professional wedding ocean view estate venue that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in ocean view wedding ceremonies and receptions with your own event coordinator, complimentary onsite parking, private bridal cottage, grooms lounge, outdoor ceremony gazebo overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Gourmet cuisine and exquisite presentation from New York Food Company, an award winning caterer
310-373-0123
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards