La Petite Fleur

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carra and La Petite Fleur were amazing to work with. They take pride in all of their work and are some of the most creative and imaginative designers I've seen. They read my mind and made my dream into a reality. Not only is their work great, but their personalities compliment very well. They were excellent to work with and I would recommend them to everyone. We cannot thank them enough!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
259 Prescott, Saint Paul, MN 55107
BLOG

La Petite Fleur is your wedding-day solution for beautiful, eye-catching floral arrangements.

Words may fail to express real beauty, but flowers can sing. La Petite Fleur combines color and texture with an artist’s eye, crafting nature-inspired designs to harmonize perfectly with your needs. Trust your event’s beauty to us––we perform acts of emotional translation daily.

Details