La Luz Photography

Profile Picture
Kati
1 Review
09/13/2014

I heard about La Luz Photography from a wedding my mom went to. I reached out to them and in the initial inquiry my biggest thing was to have 2 photographers and enough coverage of day at a reasonable price point. I was able to work with Aly on a custom price based on what we wanted and she was very responsive and helpful! We were so pleased with our engagement photos that it got us even more excited for the big day! She clearly knows what she is doing as she was a great asset to ask questions about timing and walked us through our upcoming day. Aly's personality is so bubbly, sarcastic, funny and professional (all things that describe me) so there was no doubt she would get along with my family and wedding party. We enjoyed every minute of taking our photos and I kept hearing throughout the whole evening from guests/family and wedding party how amazing Aly and Ben were! When we saw our photos it was like jumping back in time and reliving such an amazing day! We could not have asked for a better photographer and of course 75 degree weather on mid September day!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
138 30th Ave, #4, Seattle, WA 98122
BLOG

In the right light, everything is extraordinary.

Capturing the essence of who you are: it's what we do.

Through fresh, modern approaches to wedding photography, we create images that tell the story of your day in most authentic, emotional way.

Details