La Belle Reve

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

La Belle Reve was the third dress boutique I visited looking for my "perfect dress!" As the bride, I loathed the salesy attitude I got from some other bridal shops - all I wanted was good service, and an honest, objective opinion - not someone saying that every dress looked "amazing" on me. La Belle was absolutely not like this at all. Olga and her crew of ladies completely exceeded my expectations! It was such a breath of fresh air to be provided good service, especially these days. All of the ladies at LBR were down-to-earth, very accomodating, and very professional. Their in-house tailor/alterations lady was amazing as well.

Most importantly Olga style obviously mirrored mine (bonus on my part!) as I picked out 8 dresses to try on on my first visit there. A luxury I didn't have at other boutiques where I was struggling thru styles that didn't match my own to find even a handful of dresses to try on. As fate would have it, the first dress I tried on I LOVED and it turned out to be "the one!"

My whole finding-a-wedding dress (and bridesmaid dresses, we purchased there as well) process was simple and easy with La Belle Reve. I had intended to start my whole wedding planning around my dress, and I can happily say the entire event was amazing and exactly what we wanted, and it was all because of a beautiful dress from LBR! I would recommend Olga and her team a 1000 times over to any bride!

La Belle Reve responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We really appreciate hearing your feedback, it really touched our hearts. Its reviews like yours that make what we do here at La Belle Reve worth it. It really makes us happy to know that we helped you achieve your special day. You were such a beautiful bride inside and out, it was our pleasure to have you in our company. We really enjoyed working with you :) Come visit soon!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
10630 NE 8th Street, Bellevue , WA 98004

A fashion forward bridal boutique in Bellevue offering the latest designer and couture gowns from Italy, Belgium, Spain, and the US in an elegant French boutique-style setting. Located conveniently in the heart of downtown Bellevue just two blocks from Bellevue Square, La Belle Reve is focused on providing a pleasant experience, friendly, attentive service, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.

www.labellereve.com

Event Types: Proms, Quinceaneras
Established: 2007
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (69)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
La Belle Reve is a wedding wedding dress boutique from Bellevue WA . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Everett, and Tacoma . La Belle Reve is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in bridal dresses, bridesmaids dresses, menswear, prom dresses, custom dresses and professional tailoring