La Bella Bridal Boutique

Profile Picture
alyssacampbell
1 Review
05/23/2015

As a wedding photographer myself, I knew my dress search for my own wedding would be challenging to say the least. I was looking for something different and unique, am very picky, and I am a stickler for customer service as a wedding professional myself. I visited a number of bridal shops during my dress search, but La Bella's service far exceeded all of the dress shops I visited.

While I did not find my dream dress at La Bella, Amber, Natasha & the team at La Bella go above and beyond in customer service. They were extremely helpful over the phone, making an appointment was easy and painless, and Amber & her team take the time to really understand what you are looking for in a dress, keep you within your budget, and genuinely care about their customers and are very professional. It very clear to me when visiting their beautiful shop that everyone at La Bella LOVE their job. La Bella has an amazing selection of dresses to fit almost all budgets, including some colored dresses, which was what I was looking for predominantly. They also have a decent selection of bridesmaids dresses. I highly recommend visiting La Bella, you won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
1941 W. Guadalupe Rd., Mesa, AZ 85202
La Bella Bridal Boutique is “YOUR ONE STOP SHOP” for your special day!

“Most enamoring Bridal Boutique”

La Bella Bridal Boutique offers an intimate salon featuring beautiful bridal gowns that have been hand selected to meet the needs of each bride’s personal style. Our exclusive selection of bridal and evening wear range f
rom feminine and sophisticated to sleek and modern. We pride our customer service in honest and caring assistance that is crucial when deciding on the perfect gown. Our products include: bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, quinceañera selection, tuxedos, vails, tiaras, invitations, amongst many other accessories.

Set up an appointment and obtain the service you and your party deserves!
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils