L T Squared, Inc.

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lt Squared is my go to for invitations, announcements, labels for favors and just about any other other print need I may have. The quality of service surpasses amazing. The team makes me feel as if my events are as important to them as they are to me. I cannot say enough about LT Squared, except, use them once and you will never want to use another graphic designer.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
LOCATION
4147 Mayfield Road, South Euclid, OH 44121

Whatever You Have In Mind, We Can Design!

Congratulations on your engagement!

It would be our extreme pleasure to create an invitation to set the tone for your upcoming wedding. L. T. Squared is the one-stop shop for you!

Congratulations on your engagement!

Our one-of-a-kind invitations are hand-made for our clients and their unique celebrations. As we place special care into each individual invite, your receipients are sure to be impressed and excited as we set the tone for your event. Once you are dazzled by our designs, customer service and the exquisite care we put into our work, we are sure that you will desire to take advantage of the other items we offer such as save-the-date magnets, programs, thank you notes, menus and more!

Contact us today so that we may be a part of your wedding. We also encourage you to experience our well-known Twin Aura Essence candles which are hand-poured and known for their long-lasting aromas. We provide spectacular fragrant items for your favors (or your home, office, car and as gifts).

"Whatever You Have In Mind, We Can Design" for all your graphic and celebratory needs.

Thank you for making us the Number 1 company in Cleveland for specialized invitations in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 with Channel 8's MyFox Cleveland's Hot List!
(http://myfoxcleveland.cityvoter.com/l-t-squared-inc/biz/55344)