L.A. Productions Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hiring L.A. Productions for my day-of wedding coordination (though they did much much more than day-of!) was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding. Laura M., the president, is the absolute sweetest, most professional, incredible wedding coordinator you can ever imagine. She makes it her mission to make every idea and dream you have come to life and come to life in the most beautiful and elegant way. Everything she did for me - my invitations, programs, menus, favors, tic tags, water bottles - were all amazing and simply took my wedding to another level. In addition to all of this, Laura and Jen made sure everything ran absolutely perfect on the day of wedding and that I didn't have to worry about one thing. Having them there took any bit of pressure that I would have felt away. Laura literally sewed one of my bridesmaids into her dress that had a zipper that wouldn't zip at all. I can't say enough about Laura and L.A. Productions but I will sum it up by saying that Laura will ensure that all of your work and planning pays off and that your day is more perfect than you are even dreaming it to be!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
the STUDIO, 1113 Route 25A, Stony Brook, NY 11790
BLOG

L.A. Productions Events looks forward to planning your next social celebration!

Whether at your home or on location, our goal is to take care of all the details, so you can  sit back and be a guest at your party.

• Engagement Parties
  • Bridal Showers
  • Bachelorette Parties
  • Bridal Party ... read more

L.A. Productions Events looks forward to planning your next social celebration!

• Engagement Parties
  • Graduations
  • Anniversaries
  • Milestone Birthdays
  • Retirement/Farewell

If you can think it, we can plan it!

Contact us today for a free consultation: info@laproductions.net or 631-473-0271... by appointment only...

Who We Are... What We Can Do... Before You Say Your "I Do's":

We are a full-service event and party planning company based in Smithtown & Stony Brook, NY.

Award winning owner, Laura Mastriano specializes in planning and design for the unique bride. We establish a personal relationship with each of our clients to determine style, budget, planning, management and all of your event needs.

We can assist you at any stage of the planning process to design an exclusive coordination package.  From full service planning, to “day of” coordination, we are here to help make the planning process fun and enjoyable, allowing you to be a guest at your wedding.

Press:

The Knot

Modern Bride

Well Wed

People Magazine

Newsday

TV’s “Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?”

Awards/Accolades:

*2011: DOC for LIWeddings.com TWOTY (the Wedding of the Year)

*2011: Pick, Best of The Knot

*2009: ISES- Big Apple Award, Best Social Event Over $1000 per guest

*2009: Best of LIWeddings.com

*2009: Pick, Best of The Knot

*2008: Pick, Best of The Knot

*2007: Pick, Best of The Knot

*2004: LIWeddings.com "Vendor of the Year"

Associations: